A top environmental commodities trading firm is looking for a
Junior IT developer
Position based in Budapest, Hungary
OUR MISSION at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
As a junior software developer, you will become a member of a team of IT specialists building the infrastructure of our in-house systems and supporting our company to grow on one of fastest growing commodity markets in the world. We have a highly talented IT team developing our proprietary systems and this is a great chance to learn programming, build your business acumen and challenge yourself in an exciting environment.
Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV.
- Ability to be precise, putting attention to the details and reliable with your tasks
- Highly logical thinking
- Advantage if you have any relevant experience in:
- Good communication when dealing with colleagues
- Capable to communicate with colleagues in English
- Computer Science degree is an advantage
- Join our IT team to manage and develop our internally designed systems
- Adapt and learn our business logic and apply to the programming needs
- Improve and manage our system and user documentation
- Manage administration tasks related to daily operations of the IT team
- Support an international team if they are having ad-hoc IT problems and questions
- Support the team during internal and external audits; get familiar with international IT security standards and regulatory requirements
What we offer:
- Build your expertise in IT with our fast-growing company
- You will be trained on numerous systems and have the chance to collaborate and learn with our IT developers. We use over 12(!) programming languages/frameworks/technologies
- You will have the opportunity to contribute with ideas and projects to improve our systems
- Opportunity to be a member of a high growth international team
- Long-term career prospect with a pioneer of carbon trading company
- Stimulating, high-calibre work environment
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.