We are looking for a high energy and passionate individual, an established and driven recruiter, whose specialty is finding amazing talent in a highly competitive industry.
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future. Vertis is continuously innovating to provide the best ETS, carbon offsetting, environmental commodity trading and sustainability services to corporate players in the EU and globally.
If you love recruiting and have experience in or passion for environmental commodity markets, we offer the opportunity to become a lead recruiter at one of the fastest growing carbon trading companies in Europe.
Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV.
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, either agency or in-house, preferably in the renewable energy and environmental commodity industry or experience with sales and finance roles
- Considerable international experience, with a strong sourcing ability to build a robust network of top talents through specialized understanding of the local and international markets. Experience recruiting in Brussels is a big plus.
- Demonstrable track-record interviewing and attracting specialized candidates
- Strong stakeholder management skills; presenting CVs and interview notes to the business, with the confidence to challenge when needed and work in an advisory capacity
- Independent, analytical, resourceful, and meticulous with strong competitive market awareness
- Excellent communication and conversational skills
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate in other languages is an advantage
- Wide scope: Responsible for recruitments across all seniorities, functions, business lines and markets where Vertis is present and expanding into. The role has a strong international focus.
- Full cycle: Manage the full cycle of talent acquisition activities and candidate experience by focusing on building pipelines for a number of roles, and guiding candidates from initial contact through to onboarding.
- Entrepreneurship: Create, design and conduct search strategies to attract highly skilled and credentialed candidates in a niche market. This includes identifying talent gaps with hiring managers, developing search strategies and target lists.
- Insight: Screening and selection of suitable candidates to identify right skills and competencies.
- Efficiency: Measure and track the hiring process for better control and transparency recruitments within reasonable timeframes, in order to effectively support Vertis' high growth plans.
- Research and knowledge: Keep up to date on our competitive environment, emerging trends and opportunities around the carbon markets and related trading and sustainability areas.
- Network: Must have no fear in developing relationships with candidates by proactively reaching out, engaging and building relationships.
- Represent: Represent and build our brand through employer branding initiatives on social media, conferences, and webinars.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Long-term career prospect with a pioneer of carbon trading, recruiting specialized talents across varied markets internationally
- Continuous challenges, specialized hunts, fast-paced market, high growth company and a competitive landscape
- Stimulating, high-caliber, and international work environment with travel opportunities
- Competitive base salary and bonuses
- Flexible working from home conditions; the role is based in our bustling Brussels hub.
At Vertis, the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. We are spread across 4 hubs in Europe, with over 26 languages spoken and we are an inclusive and dynamic workplace.
We are looking for passionate individuals and personalities that further enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Vertis, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best.
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com.