A top environmental commodities trading firm is looking for a
Marketing Business Partner
Position based in Madrid, Spain
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING FINANCIAL MARKET
AND HELP CORPORATIONS TRANSITION TO A LOW CARBON ECONOMY!
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future. We provide our clients with direct access to markets for buying & selling renewable energy certificates and the financialization of these assets provide a strong incentive for organizations towards carbon neutrality.
No one needs to sell the idea of saving the planet anymore. We all know the planet is in trouble.
Are you a marketing expert with a wide skillset and deep expertise in digital marketing? Can you inspire and energise our clients, make them think differently, realise that change is possible and support them to implement that change? Then we need you to join our Climate Action team.
As the Climate Action Marketing Specialist you will help develop Vertis Climate Action’s new brand and help communicate Vertis Climate Action’s story across traditional, digital and social media in a courageous, engaging way. The ideal candidate will have a good balance between creativity and business acumen to help drive awareness and engagement with our brand and will help the Vertis Climate Action team solve large sustainability problems for global clients.
- We are looking for a radical innovator in sustainability marketing. A motivated, passionate expert who wants to leave a legacy and who can drive forward our mission to enhance Climate Action for corporates so we can save our beautiful planet
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate marketing, digital marketing, communications and PR and relevant degree
- Strategic thinker with a strong track record of supporting business development teams, who is able to manage and lead the marketing efforts for a business line
- Experience in running 360 marketing efforts for a department/division
- Strong communication skills online and offline
- Ability to work as part of a team with deadlines and attention to details
- Self-starter, creative, and motivated to learn and form part of the solution to large, global problems
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus
- Develop and implement Vertis’s Climate Action Marketing Strategy
- Branding: Help develop the Vertis Climate Action brand presence, working to position Vertis Climate Action as a courageous thought leader
- Build digital identity to help bring sustainability stories to life, SEM, SEO, display, paid social, content syndication, review site and website channels
- Define audience, channel, and flighting strategy to achieve optimal business results across paid, owned and earned including digital and traditional media, email and web
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for use by the Climate Action team to support sales
- Preparing industry conferences, including on-site presence at major events
- Helping to negotiate partnership deals to support Vertis Climate Action’s goals and work with global/local partners to design and deliver mutually-beneficial marketing initiatives
WHAT WE OFFER
- A position with autonomy and flexibility involved in all areas of traditional marketing, digital marketing and PR
- An opportune experience for a long-term career prospect in a high growth company
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team of specialists
- Stimulating, high-caliber, and international work environment with travel opportunities
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are helping the world towards a greener future
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.