A top environmental commodities trading firm is looking for a
Junior Back Office Analyst
Position based in Budapest
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING FINANCIAL MARKET
AND HELP CORPORATIONS TRANSITION TO A LOW CARBON ECONOMY!
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
As a Junior Back Office Analyst, you will become a member of a young team of professionals and working for a pioneer in environmental commodities trading.
- Native Hungarian and fluent English. Any further European language is a big plus.
- Degree or ongoing economic, business administration, finance or legal studies
- Experience or interest in Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) procedures, contracting and settlement procedures with clients
- Can work individually and excellence in getting things done
- Precise and detail oriented
- Open to learn new things and lead smaller projects in different areas of the firm
- Open to support the implementation of new processes related to new products lines of the company
- Eager to learn new procedures and new products and became the expert of the area within the company
- Would like to be involved in elaboration and decision-making regarding processes instead of just doing what is told to be done
- Interested about the legal environment of a financial firm
- Would like to deliver an excellent support service to our international, young sales team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Support sales team while on-boarding of new clients, check client details according to our CDD and AML procedures
- Provide support during the contracting procedures by cooperating with sales, risk management and legal experts
- Execute settlement of transactions the company makes with its counterparties
- Support the management or the sales team with ad-hoc reports
- Provide support to the Compliance Officer and Internal Auditor so they can better understand and control what your department is doing
- Provide feed-back to the management whenever you see any place for improvement in the processes
- Take initiative or lead smaller projects that can improve the operations of the back office
- Understand the products the company deals with so that you are able to pro-actively support the sales team and improvement of procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learning about top environmental commodity products
- An opportune experience for a long-term career prospect in a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team of specialists
- Stimulating, high-calibre, and international work environment
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are helping the world towards a greener future
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.