A top environmental commodities trading firm is looking for a
CORPORATE SALES TRADER – CARBON MARKETS
Position based in Warsaw
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING FINANCIAL MARKET
AND HELP CORPORATIONS TRANSITION TO A LOW CARBON ECONOMY!
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
We provide our clients with direct access to markets for buying & selling renewable energy certificates and the financialization of these assets provide a strong incentive for organizations towards carbon neutrality.
We are looking for a high energy and passionate individual with a few years of quality sales experience on EU ETS or related markets. We offer the opportunity to become a corporate sales trader for the Polish market at one of the fastest growing trading companies in Europe. Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV.
- 1-3 years of sales trading or account management experience with EU ETS or related markets, and strong desire to do sales
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious spirit, proactive personality and a commercial mind-set - prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, good with numbers and Excel
- Driving license is a must - regular travel to customers is required
- Relevant degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Native Polish with fluent English
- Join our Carbon Trading Desk as a Corporate Trader for your country
- Develop a deep understanding of your market, including buyers, sellers and competitors
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of new customers and counterparts active on the certificates market, prioritise your leads and turn them into clients and transactions
- Conduct day-to-day sales initiatives and provide clients with essential market intelligence-analysis to support pricing, trading and risk mitigation strategies
- Conduct on-site meetings and discussions with potential customers about their needs
- Take initial contacts through to financial close, which might take from 1 day to 6 months
- Represent Vertis and build our brand on the market through conferences and PR initiatives
WHAT WE OFFER
- Become an expert of the CO2 market through in-depth trainings in emissions trading, the energy sector and sales
- Opportunity to build your own business and client portfolio in a young and dynamic market
- Long-term career prospect with a pioneer of carbon trading
- Stimulating, high-calibre, and international work environment with travel opportunities
- Competitive base salary and exceptional commissions
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are helping organizations towards a greener future
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.