Position based in Brussels
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING FINANCIAL MARKET
AND HELP CORPORATIONS TRANSITION TO A LOW CARBON ECONOMY!
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
As a White Certificate Specialist, you will be reporting to the Energy Efficiency team, and be in charge of developing the Energy Savings Certificates market in France.
Your role will be to develop the portfolio of national customers and partners, you will be in charge of proposing financing solutions by the EWC mechanism to customers and / or installers intervening in the activity sectors covered by the EWC mechanism ( Industry / tertiary buildings / residential buildings / networks/agriculture).
- Relevant academic background in Business, Environmental Sciences or Sustainability
- 1-3 years experience in the system of Energy Savings Certificates is essential (from costing to mounting the file)
- Entrepreneurial and commercial spirit
- Experience in and knowledge of the energy industry
- Native French and a strong command of business English
- Strong communication skills online and offline
- B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Respond to tenders on private / public markets
- Assist client managers in their negotiations
- Deploy and lead national partnerships with equipment installers eligible for EWCs
- Technical analysis of CEE projects
- Commercial management of existing customer accounts and their development
- Evaluation of EEC deposits, quotation of the amount of premiums and signing of contracts
- Monitoring and regulatory analysis of the system
WHAT WE OFFER
- A position with autonomy and flexibility
- An opportune experience for a long-term career prospect in a high growth company and market
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team of specialists
- Stimulating, high-calibre, and international work environment with travel opportunities
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are helping the world towards a greener future
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.