Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
We provide our clients with direct access to markets for buying & selling renewable energy certificates and the financialization of these assets provide a strong incentive for organizations towards carbon neutrality. If you have the mind and heart of a true sales person and wish to join a team of specialists and professionals in one of fastest growing commodity markets in the world, apply now!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join our Carbon Trading Desk as a Junior Corporate Trader for your country
- Build your expertise of the CO2 market through in-depth trainings in emissions trading, the energy sector and sales
- Opportunity to build your own business and client portfolio in a specialized and exciting market
- Long-term career prospect with a pioneer of carbon trading
- Stimulating, high-calibre, international work environment with regular travel
- Competitive base salary and exceptional commissions
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are helping organizations towards a greener future
- 2+ years of sales or account management experience, and strong desire to do sales
- Experience in the Czech energy market – ie. electricity, renewable energy, energy trading, energy efficiency consultant, etc. is a big plus
- Ambitious spirit, proactive personality and a commercial mind-set - prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Proven success in handling deal or contract negotiations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Native Czech with fluent English
- Driving license is a must
- Develop an understanding of your market, including buyers, sellers and competitors
- Build your expertise in carbon certificate trading and other renewable energy certificate product lines
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of new customers and counterparts active on the certificates market, prioritise your leads and turn them into clients and transactions
- Conduct day-to-day sales initiatives and provide clients with essential market intelligence-analysis to support pricing, trading and risk mitigation strategies
- Conduct on-site meetings and discussions with potential customers about their needs
- Take initial contacts through to financial close, which might take from 1 day to 6 months
Please send your CV in English. Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.
Your application was submitted successfully.