A top environmental commodities trading firm is looking for a
Sales Associate - Polish
Position based in Warsaw
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING FINANCIAL MARKET
AND HELP CORPORATIONS TRANSITION TO A LOW CARBON ECONOMY!
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a zero carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
We see a growing demand, coming from corporates and from individuals, all looking to understand what their zero carbon pathway looks like, and build the new capabilities required as part of this transformation. Our Strive team focused on the voluntary market - is continuously innovating to provide the best sustainability advisory and carbon offsetting services to corporate players globally, to help them transition to a zero carbon world.
We provide our clients with direct access to markets for buying & selling voluntary offsets and renewable energy certificates, and we are looking for a high energy and passionate individual with the ability to generate excitement and action on behalf of our clients.
If you love sales and you are passionate about sustainability and climate action, we offer the opportunity to become a sales associate at one of the fastest growing carbon trading companies in Europe.
Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV.
- Several years of sales or account management experience and strong desire and drive to do sales for a critical cause
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Passion for sustainability and climate action
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of these sectors: O&G, Utilities, FMCG, Retail, Aviation, Financial, Telecommunications or IT.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a team player
- Ambitious spirit, curious, proactive personality and a commercial mind-set - prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, good with numbers and Excel
- Relevant degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline
- Fluent in English and native in Polish
- Availability in Warsaw, where the role is based.
- Join our Strive team as a Sales Associate
- Develop a deep understanding of the voluntary market and specifically your market and sector, including products, buyers, sellers and competitors
- Perform research and keep up to date on emerging trends and new products and opportunities around the carbon markets and sustainability-related topics
- Prepare carbon offsetting proposals, review and prepare carbon offsetting project descriptions for projects being onboarded to our portfolio, and review and conduct research on emission reduction projects worldwide
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of new customers and counterparts active on the certificates market, prioritise your leads and turn them into clients and transactions
- Conduct day-to-day sales initiatives and provide clients with essential market intelligence-analysis to support pricing, trading and risk mitigation strategies
- Conduct on-site meetings and discussions with potential customers about their needs
- Take initial contacts through to financial close, which might take from several days to several months
- Represent Strive team and build our brand on the market through conferences and PR initiatives
- Support the team in the development of presentations, marketing materials, and other administrative or sales-related tasks
WHAT WE OFFER
- Become an expert of the voluntary offsetting market – a critical market for the future of our planet
- Join a growing, passionate and supportive team
- Opportunity to build your own business and client portfolio
- Long-term career prospect with a pioneer of carbon trading company
- Stimulating, high-calibre, and international work environment with travel opportunities
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Competitive base salary and exceptional commissions
- Opportunity to help the world reach zero carbon
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.